Benefits of the International Fertility Institute of Hawaii’s Donor Egg program include:
- Located in Paradise with temperate weather and pristine beaches
- International airport with convenient flights arriving daily
- Some of the best success rates in the world with a >80% success rate for our fresh donor egg cycles and >60% success rate for our frozen donor egg cycles. Success rates are equivalent or higher than those found in traditional egg donation programs.
- No wait to be matched with a donor…You have access to one of the world’s largest inventory of frozen donor eggs
- Only one or two visits to Hawaii required
- Extensive donor egg pool with a variety of ethnic backgrounds
- Immediate donor egg matching
- Free initial phone consultation with one of our IVF Coordinators
- Specialized dedicated physician and IVF Coordinator managing care
- Only the highest quality donors…In addition to meeting all FDA requirements, all International Fertility Institute of Hawaii’s Egg Donors complete a thorough physical, genetic and psychological screening process
- You control the donor selection process
- You choose the donor profile that you prefer
- All donors are anonymous donors ranging from 21 years to 30 years
- Your care is planned exclusively around your busy schedule
Since the inception of our program, many couples have chosen to travel from afar to realize the benefits of our international donor egg program and fulfill their dreams of parenthood. You can visit our Donor Egg IVF page to learn more about the two options you have for using donor eggs.
Frozen donor eggs from International Fertility Institute of Hawaii’s Donor Egg Bank are immediately available. No waiting is necessary to match you with an egg donor of your choice. After you pick your egg donor, you can begin treatment whenever you choose. Unlike traditional donor egg, there is no wait to match with a donor.
Convenience of Frozen Donor Eggs
After you select your egg donor, you determine when to begin treatment. Unlike traditional donor egg where donor and recipient’s cycles must be synchronized, frozen donor egg is a much simpler process. The simplified treatment plan allows you to schedule your treatment whenever it is most convenient for you, so you can begin as quickly as you wish. Most patients find these aspects of frozen donor eggs particularly attractive because it gives them more control over their treatment plan.
Affordability of Frozen Donor Eggs
Using frozen donor eggs is a lower priced option for recipients; in fact, at approximately half the price of traditional fresh donor eggs with equivalent success rates.
Only One or Two Trips to the International Fertility Institute of Hawaii are Necessary
In most cases, only one brief trip to our Institute in Honolulu, Hawaii (located on the island of Oahu) is necessary to complete the treatment process. Depending on your individual needs, your stay will need to be approximately three to seven days. Ultimately, your physician will determine the length of your stay based on your individual treatment plan.
Effectiveness of Frozen Donor Eggs
Our program has experienced many live births from frozen eggs. Our program uses the same techniques with frozen eggs that have been reported in the literature to have comparable success rates with fresh eggs in appropriate patients.
Fully-Screened, Quality Egg Donors
All egg donors undergo an intense screening and testing process, ensuring you the highest-quality donor eggs available anywhere. Before they are accepted into the program, donors are interviewed and must pass a physical examination. Our team of reproductive endocrinologists, geneticists, and genetic counselors studies each donor’s individual and family health histories, medical tests, and other information to ensure that donors meet our highly selective standards. Donors also undergo a psychological assessment of their commitment to the donor program and their appropriateness as a donor.
For more information and answers to common questions about egg donation, please see our extensive question and answer list (FAQ).